My dear friend, plz UNDERSTAND...



Abang Wan said, "one of my important client refused to invest because he do not agree, not with our funds but our system." And that sparks quite an argument or discussion among muslim participants, followed carefully by a handsome indian man and two sweet chinese participants (as seen in picture), towards making the topic understandable so that we could provide better answer and service to our future clients.

Not until Miss X, a senior officer or maybe manager at the back of the room, speaks her mind. What is supposed to be Islamic Finance, turns out as Liberal or Logical Finance to her. I refused to share the contents of her opinions here, what i can conclude; "Please stop, think CAREFULLY before you speak your mind. Without you realized, you show no respect to us."

As I can remember; neither Nethanjali, Lee Wen Li, Pooganeswari, Alex Prem or Tan Zhi Ming ever did that to me because we respect each other and because we realized that we live in a multi-racial country.

My dear Miss X, it is my duty as a Muslim to help you understand. What I need is just this question; "you boleh terangkan pasal Islamic Finance tak? I confuse maa..."

5 Komen (rahsia):

Anonymous said...

permulaan bg langkah pertama xselalunya mudah, kepayahan xsemestinya melunturkan semangat. yakin, jgn bhenti melangkah,teruskan..kejayaan menantimu.. :)

GOOD LUCK!!

Healmie Zahari said...

Anonymous: sape ni ek? hehe...thanx!

Anonymous said...

ckupla hny dikenali dgn ct.. ;)hehe

Anonymous said...

bagi je tafsir sebiji, buka dan tunjuk ayat mana.

Healmie Zahari said...

CT: terima kasih wangi =)

Anonymous: masalohnyo mano pulak eden nak cari ayat tu, ada sesiapa leh tolong?

Post a Comment