New leaf, new look, but the same me!

Zafifi and his wife-to-be =)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to all readers. 

Firstly, i would like to congratulate my new friend; Zafifi and his future-wife for their engangement last month. Zafifi is a very nice and helpful friend i met on my first day starting my business. Fie, i am not there, sorry, but i'll pray for both of you happiness ever after! =)

Secondly, this is my new personal blog! Actually not very new because it used to be "PandaiPandai" and i change it to "MoHaRZ" because it sounds more personal and classy. The layout also have been changed to give a fresh look, hoping for more friends and enemies to drop by...hahaha =D

Finally, i turned over a new leaf. For those who don't understand what it means, i am turning myself into a better man. Life is becoming more challenging and i don't want to be left stranded as i have many responsibilities to carry on my shoulders, i must be stronger. And this is the start, hope all of you can give support and pray for me...insyaAllah =)

See you next time, wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

0 Komen (rahsia):

Post a Comment